FULL CANYON WITH LUNCH
- Adult Ages 14+
- Child Ages 4-13
- Private - Select Passenger Ages 8+ • Priced per Person • 4 Person Minimum
The best way to spend an afternoon—riverside lunch!
The beauty of the Full Canyon, 12 mile section cannot be overstated. From the beautiful red rock canyon to interesting geological formations in the lower section and the ever-changing morning into afternoon light, guests will experience the river in a way that few others do as they enjoy lunch and riverside exploration.
- Class II-III
- Trip Includes: U.S Coast Guard approved life jackets, helmets, splash gear (tops and bottoms). Additional coldwater gear like river shoes and wetsuits available for rent upon arrival if the weather calls for it.
We request children participants be at least 55 lbs and well behaved. This trip attracts mostly adults looking to enjoy a quiet beautiful afternoon on the river.
The perfect activity to add an extra special memory to bachelor/bachelorette, wedding parties, corporate outings, and other private group events. This trip is also an excellent choice for school groups and others looking to understand the ecology of the area or with other educational or group oriented learning outcomes.
- Guides provide a riverside lunch
- Interpretive hike or riverside exploration for capable groups
- Non-alcoholic beverages, please bring a refillable water bottle if you have one.
All passengers should be in good health and have the ability to move dynamically in a water environment. If you have concerns over whether or not you meet these criteria, please give us a call to discuss trips options.
- Reusable water bottles
- Change of clothes to leave in the car
- Dress in layers — opting for quick drying clothing, synthetic insulating layers
- Secure footwear that can get wet (sneakers or strap on sandals, no flip flops please)
Please be sure to let us know about any medication you might need to have with you on the boat (eg. inhalers, EpiPens, etc).