JOIN THE WRT TEAM
Why Work for Wyoming River Trips?
Wyoming River Trips prides itself in hiring all types of individuals that specialize in safety and enjoyment. From College students to teachers; ski instructors to retired couples, we are looking for diverse and highly motivated self-starters to join our team. There is no better way to add experience, knowledge, and fun to your Cody summer experience!
WRT is a launchpoint for new guides and those looking to start an outdoor career AND a place for experienced guides to build leadership skills, coach new guides and impact the next generation of guides and educators.
New guides can expect:
- training and certification paths + financial support in acquiring them.
- competitive pay
- to be part of a creative, collaborative, conservation and sustainability-minded community.
- to learn to guide on various stretches of river through canyon and forest environments that will help hone skills and risk management.
- regular coaching and check-ins.
- goal setting and acheivement sessions.
Experienced guides can expect:
- all of the above.
- to work with management to find a schedule that supports lifestyle and other professional goals.
- advanced guiding opportunities with our sister company, Wyoming Rivers Cooperative (3-6 day backcountry packrafting expeditions).
We are no longer hiring for the 2021 season.
If you are interested in working with us in the future, you can read position descriptions below:
Most of our hiring is done between January and March with the majority completed by April 1st. However, we do accept applications year-round.