WHAT SETS WRT APART
When selecting your outfitter, you have other fine companies from which you can choose from. We feel the difference between Wyoming River Trips and other outfitters lies in our attention to detail and in the quality of our personnel. The majority of our staff returns each, year after year to give you and your family the benefit of their years of experience.
Experience, Knowledge, and Exclusive Sections of River
- Wyoming River Trips has been in operation since 1978 and is the only family owned and operated river company in the Cody area.
- A 5-minute drive from our office to a private access in the heart of the Red Rock Canyon of the Shoshone
- Wyoming River Trips is the ONLY river outfitter permitted on the Shoshone National Forest just outside of Yellowstone National Park.
- More than 300,000 guests have enjoyed whitewater-rafting with Wyoming River Trips.
- Experienced, well trained, personable guides and staff to make your adventure one you’ll never forget (all of whom are CPR/First Aid Certified).
- We use only top of the line equipment that is well-maintained.
- We set a high standard for safety and health on and off the river
- Wyoming River Trips maintains a strong commitment to treading lightly on the environment.
- On-site parking and convenient location close to downtown.