Our most popular trip combines stunning beauty with exciting whitewater and expansive views. This trip will extend your rafting trip by an additional 7 miles! Get more out of your time in Cody, Wyoming. Join us on the Full Canyon Rafting Adventure!
FULL CANYON INFLATABLE KAYAK (RED ROCK CANYON + LOWER CANYON)
3 HOURS ROUND TRIP • CLASS I-II (III) DEPENDING ON WATER LEVELS
- Single Kayak Ages 14+ • Fits 1 Person
- Tandem Kayak Ages 12+ • Anyone Under 14 Years Old Must Be Accompanied By An Adult • Fits 2 People
Full Canyon Inflatable Kayak (paddle both the Red Rock and lower canyons of the Shoshone River)
Includes both the Red Rock and lower canyons of the Shoshone River, extending your trip by additional 7.5 river miles, bringing the total trip length to 12 river miles.
Experience the beauty and grandeur of The Red Rock Canyon of the Shoshone + the expansive views and great whitewater of the lower Shoshone Canyon in your own inflatable kayak. This trip offers you the opportunity to guide your own inflatable craft through the introductory rapids of the Shoshone while being accompanied by our professional staff. The one and two-passenger inflatable kayaks are equipped with self-bailing floors and provide a great next step for those with some river running experience. This trip is perfect for the visitor who wants a little more excitement!
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottles
- Change of clothes
- Dress in layers — opting for quick drying clothing, synthetic insulating layers
- Secure footwear that can get wet
Wyoming River Trips guides are professionals, and your safety is their highest priority. However, no outdoor activity is without some inherent risk. You must acknowledge and, in substantial measure, accept that risk. All adult participants, and parents or guardians of minor participants under the age of 18, must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form required by our insurance company. Please allow sufficient time for this, and check-in at our office when you arrive.
Please be sure to let us know about physical or mental limitations we need to accommodate prior to arrival and about any medication you might need to have with you on the boat (eg. inhalers, EpiPens, etc).
Cancellations and Group Policies
Notice of cancellation must happen at least 48 hours prior to trip departure. Full or partial cancellations made inside of 48 hours of trip departure are subject to full charge. Wyoming River Trips reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and safety concerns pertaining to water levels, environmental factors, and client ability levels/fitness/health. Weather cancellations will be offered a refund.
WRT reserves the right to cancel any trip and supports our guide’s decisions to stop any trip at any point if they feel they can not manage the objective or subjective risks presented by the environment, people or a combination of the two.
Cancellations due to weather or other objective factors made by WRT may be rescheduled and a partial or full refund will be discussed.
Cancellations due to subjective factors, such as the behavior of individuals in your party or cancellation inside of 48 hours not initiated by WRT will not be eligible for refunds.
Cancellations made within 48 hours are not eligible for a full refund.
Policies and Cancellations for Groups of 10 or more
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for a 10% discount when payment in full is made at the time of booking.
- Groups must put 50% down to hold their reservation and WRT is not responsible for splitting your payment. Please arrange for split payments within your group. It is a huge help to us and other customers checking in.
- Groups are NOT guaranteed private launch times or boats unless this is prearranged with WRT. Private launch times, cost extra. Private boats (no member of the public can be added to your boat and your group will only be split into boats containing members from your group) cost extra.
- WRT does NOT provide shuttles to and from your hotel. We shuttle guests to and from our put-in and take-out but do not have enough drivers or buses to accommodate town shuttles while serving our other guests.
- Groups of 10 or more must give WRT at least 4 days notice of cancellation. If a group cancels within 4 day of the departure, WRT reserves the right to keep your deposit. Groups canceling within 48 hours may be subject to the full charge for their trip amount on the card holding the reservation.