Experience the natural beauty and the historic rivers of the Shoshone National Forest on this full-day rafting excursion in Cody, WY! Private rafting trips are available!
- Single Kayak | Fits 1 Person Ages 14+
- Tandem Kayak | Fits 2 People Children Under 14 Years Old Must Be Accompanied By An Adult
Paddle Through Beautiful Red Rock Canyon
Experience the beauty and grandeur of The Red Rock Canyon of the Shoshone in your own inflatable kayak. This trip offers you the opportunity to guide your own inflatable craft through the introductory rapids of the Shoshone while being accompanied by our professional staff. These one and two passenger inflatable kayaks are equipped with self-bailing floors and are currently one of the fastest growing segments in the river industry. This trip is perfect for the visitor who wants more than a guided tour. Clients should feel comfortable paddling and navigating basic river obstacles.
- Class I-II (III): depending on water levels
- Trip Includes: U.S Coast Guard-approved life jackets, splash gear (tops and bottoms)
Children must be 14+ for single kayaks and 12+ when accompanied by an adult in a double. All passengers should be in good health and have the ability to move dynamically in a water environment. Passengers should feel comfortable paddling and navigating basic river obstacles. If you have concerns over whether or not you meet these criteria, please give us a call to discuss trip options.
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottles
- Change of clothes
- Dress in layers — opt for quick-drying clothing, synthetic insulating layers
- Secure footwear that can get wet
Please be sure to let us know about any medication you might need to have with you on the boat (e.g. inhalers, EpiPens, etc).