Experience the natural beauty and unique wildlife of the Shoshone National Forest on this full-day rafting excursion on a natural flow river— The North Fork of the Shoshone River, just outside Yellowstone National Park! Private rafting trips are available!
RED ROCK CANYON INFLATABLE KAYAK ADVENTURE
CLASS I-II (III) DEPENDING ON WATER LEVELS
- Single Kayak | Fits 1 Person Ages 14+
- Tandem Kayak | Fits 2 People Children 10 yrs + with adult
Red Rock Canyon of the Shoshone Inflatable Kayak (the classic Cody, WY river adventure via your personal inflatable kayak)
Experience the beauty and grandeur of The Red Rock Canyon of the Shoshone in your own inflatable kayak. This trip offers you the opportunity to guide your own inflatable craft through the introductory rapids of the Shoshone while being accompanied by our professional staff. These one and two-passenger inflatable kayaks are equipped with self-bailing floors and are currently one of the fastest-growing segments in the river industry. This trip is perfect for the visitor who wants more than a guided tour.
Clients must be able to swim. Must weigh less than 250 lbs, must be able to sit upright with legs straight in front of them for up to 2 hours, must be able to hear and follow directions from their guide and be able to paddle continuously for 1+ hours in swift current and among various river obstacles.
- Class I-II (III): depending on water levels
- Trip Includes: U.S Coast Guard-approved life jackets, splash gear (tops and bottoms)
14 + for single kayaks and 12 + when accompanied by an adult in a tandem kayak. All passengers should be in good health and have the ability to move dynamically in a water environment. Passengers should feel comfortable paddling and navigating basic river obstacles. If you have concerns over whether or not you meet these criteria, please give us a call to discuss trips options. Wyoming River Trips reserves the right to place clients who arrive unfit for this activity, in a raft on the day of their trip and will refund any difference in price for their activity.
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottles
- Change of clothes
- Dress in layers — opt for quick-drying clothing, synthetic insulating layers
- Secure footwear that can get wet
Wyoming River Trips guides are professionals, and your safety is their highest priority. However, no outdoor activity is without some inherent risk. You must acknowledge and, in substantial measure, accept that risk. All adult participants, and parents or guardians of minor participants under the age of 18, must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form required by our insurance company. Please allow sufficient time for this, and check-in at our office when you arrive.
Please be sure to let us know about physical or mental limitations we need to accommodate prior to arrival and about any medication you might need to have with you on the boat (eg. inhalers, EpiPens, etc).
Cancellations and Group Policies
Notice of cancellation must happen at least 48 hours prior to trip departure. Full or partial cancellations made inside of 48 hours of trip departure are subject to full charge. Wyoming River Trips reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and safety concerns pertaining to water levels, environmental factors, and client ability levels/fitness/health. Weather cancellations will be offered a refund.
WRT reserves the right to cancel any trip and supports our guide’s decisions to stop any trip at any point if they feel they can not manage the objective or subjective risks presented by the environment, people or a combination of the two.
Cancellations due to weather or other objective factors made by WRT may be rescheduled and a partial or full refund will be discussed.
Cancellations due to subjective factors, such as the behavior of individuals in your party or cancellation inside of 48 hours not initiated by WRT will not be eligible for refunds.
Cancellations made within 48 hours are not eligible for a full refund.
* Policies and Cancellations for Groups of 10 or more*
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for a 10% discount when payment in full is made at the time of booking.
- Groups must put 50% down to hold their reservation and WRT is not responsible for splitting your payment. Please arrange for split payments within your group. It is a huge help to us and other customers checking in.
- Groups are NOT guaranteed private launch times or boats unless this is prearranged with WRT. Private launch times, cost extra. Private boats (no member of the public can be added to your boat and your group will only be split into boats containing members from your group) cost extra.
- WRT does NOT provide shuttles to and from your hotel. We shuttle guests to and from our put-in and take-out but do not have enough drivers or buses to accommodate town shuttles while serving our other guests.
- Groups of 10 or more must give WRT at least 4 days notice of cancellation. If a group cancels within 4 day of the departure, WRT reserves the right to keep your deposit. Groups canceling within 48 hours may be subject to the full charge for their trip amount on the card holding the reservation.