Take an adventure through 12 miles of beautiful canyons and historic waters when you join us on this combo tour! Book our breakfast option and you’ll also enjoy a great river-side breakfast in the changing morning light of the canyons below Cody.
FULL CANYON (RED ROCK + LOWER CANYON) WITH BREAKFAST
CLASS I-II (III) RAPIDS DEPENDING ON WATER LEVELS | INCLUSIVE BREAKFAST
- Adult Ages 14+
- Child Ages 4-13
Includes both the Red Rock and lower canyons of the Shoshone River (extending your trip by additional 7.5 river miles)
Combine the stunning beauty of the Red Rock Canyon with the diversity of the lower canyons of the Shoshone River with this 12 mile, half-day adventure. This trip extends the Red Rock Canyon trip by an additional 7.5 miles. This trip provides an opportunity to take in the area’s wildlife and ecological diversity, gaining insight into the region’s early human inhabitants — primarily the Shoshone and Crow tribes. You will also learn about the early history of Cody community as a gateway to Yellowstone National Park. A great option for families with just the right amount of whitewater!
A river-side breakfast option is available for this trip on select days and is a fantastic option for wedding parties, corporate events, and special occasions. Give us a call to plan something special!
- Class I-II (III): Depending on seasonal water levels rapid ratings can range from class I – class III.
- Trip Includes: Transportation to and from the river, guided and fully outfitted river experience, U.S Coast Guard-approved life jackets, and splash gear (tops and bottoms).
All passengers should be in good health and have the ability to move dynamically in a water environment. If you have concerns over whether or not you meet these criteria, please give us a call to discuss trip options.
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottles
- Change of clothes
- Dress in layers — opt for quick-drying clothing, synthetic insulating layers
- Secure footwear that can get wet
Wyoming River Trips guides are professionals, and your safety is their highest priority. However, no outdoor activity is without some inherent risk. You must acknowledge and, in substantial measure, accept that risk. All adult participants, and parents or guardians of minor participants under the age of 18, must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form required by our insurance company. Please allow sufficient time for this, and check-in at our office when you arrive.
Please be sure to let us know about any physical or mental limitations we will need to accommodate prior to arrival and any medication you might need to have with you on the boat (e.g. inhalers, EpiPens, etc).
Cancellations and Group Policies
Notice of cancellation must happen at least 48 hours prior to trip departure. Full or partial cancellations made inside of 48 hours of trip departure are subject to full charge. Wyoming River Trips reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and safety concerns pertaining to water levels, environmental factors, and client ability levels/fitness/health. Weather cancellations will be offered a refund.
WRT reserves the right to cancel any trip and supports our guide’s decisions to stop any trip at any point if they feel they can not manage the objective or subjective risks presented by the environment, people or a combination of the two.
Cancellations due to weather or other objective factors made by WRT may be rescheduled and a partial or full refund will be discussed.
Cancellations due to subjective factors, such as the behavior of individuals in your party or cancellation inside of 48 hours not initiated by WRT will not be eligible for refunds.
Cancellations made within 48 hours are not eligible for a full refund.
* Policies and Cancellations for Groups of 10 or more*
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for a 10% discount when payment in full is made at the time of booking.
- Groups must put 50% down to hold their reservation and WRT is not responsible for splitting your payment. Please arrange for split payments within your group. It is a huge help to us and other customers checking in.
- Groups are NOT guaranteed private launch times or boats unless this is prearranged with WRT. Private launch times, cost extra. Private boats (no member of the public can be added to your boat and your group will only be split into boats containing members from your group) cost extra.
- WRT does NOT provide shuttles to and from your hotel. We shuttle guests to and from our put-in and take-out but do not have enough drivers or buses to accommodate town shuttles while serving our other guests.
- Groups of 10 or more must give WRT at least 4 days notice of cancellation. If a group cancels within 4 day of the departure, WRT reserves the right to keep your deposit. Groups canceling within 48 hours may be subject to the full charge for their trip amount on the card holding the reservation.