Enjoy an exhilarating time on the water with a single or tandem inflatable kayak trip down Red Rock Canyon of the Shoshone! Kids aged 12 and up can also join the fun!
- Adult Ages 14+
- Child Ages 4-13
- Private Charter | Price Per Person 7 Person Minimum - 9 Person Maximum
Red Rock Canyon Rafting
The Red Rock Canyon of the Shohsone is the original river adventure of the Cody area. A short 5 minute drive from our office finds you at our private launch site, which is just downriver from the Historic DeMaris Hot Springs. This trip provides excellent wildlife viewing opportunities and is the perfect family whitewater adventure as you retrace the tracks of John Colter, Jeremiah Johnson, as well as the native communities that called this corridor home. Trip highlights include the timeless beauty of the red rock canyon, frequent rapids, and narrated history of early Cody pioneers and the plains Indian culture.
- Class I-II (III): depending on water levels
- Trip Includes: U.S Coast Guard-approved life jackets, splash gear (tops and bottoms)
All passengers should be in good health and have the ability to move dynamically in a water environment. If you have concerns over whether or not you meet these criteria, please give us a call to discuss trip options.
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottles
- Change of clothes
- Dress in layers — opt for quick-drying clothing, synthetic insulating layers
- Secure footwear that can get wet
Please be sure to let us know about any medication you might need to have with you on the boat (e.g. inhalers, EpiPens, etc).